Plans and Pricing
There are two plans you can choose from: Dropified Builder and Dropified Premier.
The Builder plan costs $47 per month, while the Premier plan costs $97 per month. The main differences between the two are highlighted below.
Missing a free plan? Unfortunately, that isn’t an option with Dropified. The service – although reasonably-priced – is best suited for drop shippers who already make consistent sales and are looking to take things to the next level.
There is, however, a free 14 day trial anyone can take advantage of! You can sign up with a credit card and get instant access to all of Dropified’s features. You also get a 30 day money-back guarantee, so you’ll have plenty of time to put those tools to the test.
Dropified’s Awesome Drop Shipping Features
Speaking of drop shipping tools, Dropified delivers those in spades. The service easily has one of the most complete drop shipping feature sets available. It provides tools for just about every task related to running your business.
Take a look below:
- One-Click Product Imports: Instantly publish products to your store. Dropified will copy the title, description, images, and variants if there are any.
- Product and Image Editor: You can also use Dropified to make changes to any of the information copied from the import process.
- Automated Order Fulfillment: When a sale is made, Dropified lets you fulfill orders by completing the steps for you.
- Inventory and Price Alerts: Dropified regularly checks suppliers’ price and inventory levels, and blocks flagged items from being automatically processed. It will also alert you every time this happens.
- Adjustable Pricing Rules: You can even set pricing rules for all your products so that your margins remain intact.
- Shipment Tracking: Dropified automatically scans orders for tracking codes and displays them in your account. It will also update the status for your customers.
- Vendor Switching: Dropified lets you to attach a product to a new supplier – allowing you to continue enjoying easy fulfillment for items you find a different supplier for.
- Order Audits: You can also use Dropified’s audit tool to scan your orders for errors and duplicates.
- and many more!
Impressive, right? You’d be hard-pressed to find another service that does all these at such a competitive price point.
So, is Dropified worth it?
When it comes down to it, Dropified is great because it gives you pretty much everything you need to easily manage your drop shipping business – all in one convenient place. It saves you precious time and energy by doing the boring stuff for you – allowing you to focus on the important things, like growing your business.
How Dropified Works
Dropified works by integrating its service into your drop shipping business. This is done in two ways – the Dropified web application which can be reached from your store or Dropified’s homepage, and a Chrome extension that provides quick access to Dropified’s automated tools.
The web application can be installed directly into your store. (Supported platforms include Shopify, WooCommerce, and CommerceHQ.) From there, you can oversee your entire business in one easy-to-navigate UI.
The Chrome extension is a supplementary tool that provides even more convenience! You can use it to instantly import products from popular marketplaces like AliExpress, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and many more. You can view the complete list here:
It also automates order fulfillment for you – doing all the work of copying you customer’s shipping details.
(However, automated fulfillment only works with AliExpress. Manual fulfillment is required for other marketplaces.)
When you use Dropified, your work is significantly reduced as most of the processes involved can be completed a lot faster. Just make sure you go over Dropified’s training videos first. They demonstrate exactly how the service works and are very easy to understand.
You can also contact Dropified directly if you need more technical assistance.
Have a problem using Dropified? No problem – the company has your back. Customer representatives are available around the clock and very helpful. You also have plenty of options to reach out: Dropified has social media accounts, a Slack channel, email ticket system, and a live chat tool.
You can expect responses within a reasonable timeframe, giving you peace of mind that any issue will quickly be resolved.
What's the Verdict on Dropified?
Dropified Review – Conclusion
With pretty much all the necessary features ticked, Dropified really is one of the more complete drop shipping solutions you’ll find on the market. Its main attraction is business automation at an affordable price – something that will quickly pay off in the form of better productivity.
If you’re looking to take your drop shipping business to the next level – or just like the idea of managing your entire business from one convenient location – then Dropified is guaranteed to help you with that.
Still not convinced? Take advantage of the free trial and money-back guarantee to see if it meets your needs.