Linux Cloud VPS Hosting
- S Server – $9.93 a month or $0.013 per hour: 1GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 40GB SSD, 3TB bandwidth.
- M Server – $19.94 a month or $0.027 per hour: 2GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 80GB SSD, 4TB bandwidth.
- L Server – $39.95 a month or $0.054 per hour: 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 100GB SSD, 5TB bandwidth.
- XL Server – $79.97 a month or $0.109 per hour: 8GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 160GB SSD, 6TB bandwidth.
- 2XL Server – $159.94 a month or $0.219 per hour: 16GB RAM, 8 vCPU, 200GB SSD, 7TB bandwidth.
- 3XL Server – $319.88 or $0.438 per hour: 32GB RAM, 12 vCPU, 350GB SSD, 8TB bandwidth.
- 4XL Server – $639.76 or $0.876 per hour: 64GB RAM, 20 vCPU, 650GB SSD, 9TB bandwidth.
Windows Cloud VPS Hosting
- S Server – $14.97 a month or $0.020 per hour: 1GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 40GB SSD, 3TB bandwidth.
- M Server – $29.94 a month or $0.041 per hour: 2GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 80GB SSD, 4TB bandwidth.
- L Server – $59.96 a month or $0.082 per hour: 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 100GB SSD, 5TB bandwidth.
- XL Server – $119.99 a month or $0.164 per hour: 8GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 160GB SSD, 6TB bandwidth.
- 2XL Server – $239.98 a month or $0.328 per hour: 16GB RAM, 8 vCPU, 200GB SSD, 7TB bandwidth.
- 3XL Server – $479.97 a month or $0.657 per hour: 32GB RAM, 12 vCPU, 350GB SSD, 8TB bandwidth.
- 4XL Server – $959.93 a month or $1.314 per hour: 64GB RAM, 20 vCPU, 650GB SSD, 9TB bandwidth.
Atlantic.Net’s cloud-based Virtual Private Servers are power-packed with features commonly found in dedicated servers but at the fraction of the cost. They take pride in their ability to offer 30-second deployment of their servers, no contract requirements for their plans, KVM virtualization, per-second billing, full root access option, high memory allocation, scalability, option for Linux and Windows OS, an excellent customer support, and more.
Cloud Service Level Agreement
Atlantic.Net is confident to assure their customers that the network, server, and infrastructures will be up and running 100% of the time. They provide this guarantee as an exclusive fix and a solid promise should the cloud server becomes unavailable for their customers. There’s a maximum total credit covered by this guarantee, though. It shouldn’t go over the monthly usage fee of the customer. They will also give themselves 60 days to issue the credit from the time the problem occurs.
Network downtime means that infrastructures like routers, cabling, and switches are not functioning. This is also defined as the inability to send and receive data. A credit of 5% of monthly usage fee for each additional 30 minutes of downtime will be given to the customer.
Cloud server components are also included in the SLA in that should Atlantic.Net determines a hardware problem replacements will be made at no cost to the customer. If the replacement takes more than an hour from the time the problem is identified, a 5% of the monthly usage fee for each additional hour of downtime will be applied to the customer’s account.
Atlantic.Net also places a service guarantee on infrastructure components like power and air conditioning in the data centers. Infrastructure downtime is defined as Cloud Server downtime due to power or cooling problems. A 5% credit will also be applied to the customer’s account for each additional 30 minutes of downtime
What's the Verdict on Atlantic.Net?
Atlantic.Net VPS Hosting Review 2020 – Conclusion
Atlantic.Net offers 7 options for Linux and Windows operating systems. Each option is configurable to meet the needs of small to large businesses. They provide a unique Cloud VPS solution that veers away from the typical lineup one would see in other providers. With their per-second billing feature, it makes it very easy for customers to subscribe and test out their services with the easy option of cancelling should the need arise. They provide high quality hardware to support their customers’ servers as well as excellent customer support available all day, everyday. It’s certainly a product for those who are certain on what they exactly want in their VPS. At the same time, the wide range of options could be daunting for those who are just dipping their toes in web hosting.